Continuing the rollout of its beers in the Tampa Bay area, SweetWater Brewery has released the schedule for Thursday’s Pinellas County “Pub Crawl” stops where the Atlanta brewery’s co-founder and Big Kahuna Freddy Bensch will be appearing.
There will also be beer specials and SweetWater “street teams” at other bars and accounts throughout the area, Bensch will be at the previously announced crawl in Hillsborough County on Wednesday.
- Noon: The Bait House 45 Causeway Blvd., Clearwater Beach.
- 12:30 p.m. Mandalay Grill, 395 Mandalay Ave., Clearwater Beach.
- 1:30 p.m. Dunedin House of Beer, 927 Broadway, Dunedin.
- 2 p.m. Dunedin Smokehouse, 471 Main St., Dunedin.
- 2:45 p.m. Willard’s Tap House 12500 Starkey Road, Largo
- 8-8:30 p.m. Boyle’s Backyard Neighborhood Bar & Grill 1101 Nebraska Ave., Palm Harbor
- 9:15 p.m. Palm Harbor House of Beer 34970 U.S. Hwy 19 N., Palm Harbor
- 10 p.m. The Hideaway, 2454 McMullen Booth Road # 209, Clearwater.
You might also be interested in reading this story: