Just got this in from Darwin Brewing Co. in Bradenton. The launch events begin tonight, Friday, Oct. 17, at the Mermaid Tavern in Tampa.
TAMPA – Award-winning Bradenton-based brewery, Darwin Brewing Co, will release their signature beers to the Tampa area in partnership with Pepin Distributing with a series of launch events in October and November at local bars:
- 7 p.m., Fri., Oct. 17: Mermaid Tavern, 6719 N Nebraska Ave., Tampa
- 6 p.m., Tues., Oct. 21: World of Beer Westchase, 9524 W Linebaugh Ave., Tampa
- 7 p.m., Fri., Oct. 24: Datz, 2616 S MacDill Ave., Tampa
- 7 p.m., Thurs., Oct. 30: Citrus Park House of Beer, 8552 Gunn Hwy, Odessa
- 6 p.m., Wed., Nov. 5: The Independent, 5016 N Florida Ave., Tampa
Darwin Brewing Co. produces lagers and ales with ingredients inspired by the flavor profiles of South America’s Amazonian and Andean regions.
Born out of Darwin’s on 4th gastropub in Sarasota, Darwin Brewing Co. opened in May 2014. Year-round beers include San Juan Tropical Lager, Summadayze IPA (2013 Best Florida Beer Championship – gold medal winner), Circa 1926 Tangerine Wheat and Pirata Pilsner.
More information is available at darwinbrewingco.com